Jul 22, 2020
As you may have noticed by now;
being healthy drives my motivation.
Today's episode was inspired by
my own personal health journey with functional medicine
What you'll learn in this episode
- Fout things I’ve learned about
Functional Medicine on a societal level and working alongside these
- how my personal healthcare
depends on the philosophy of functional medicine to be accurate
plus the four things I’ve been contemplating about
links of interest:
Hamstring Freedom guide
Dr. Anca Sisu's practice in
Find a Functional Medicine
doctor or specialist, click here
Unconventional Medicine by Chris
Learn more about comprehensive gut
Jenn's practice in Alexandria
injury care and performance wellness
Jenn's instagram and
- SHARE insights, aha moments, and favorite quotes on your social
media. You know what they say, if you loved your experience, tell a
- TAG US (@thinfitbefit_podcast),
tag a friend, tag your mom!
- LEAVE A REVIEW, on iTunes, Facebook. (You
can screenshot your review and email it to email@example.com and
we will send you a free Hamstring Freedom guide!
- JOIN THE CONVERSATION. If you could ask Jenn and her guests
anything, what would it be? What topic related to an effective
fitness mindset would you love to learn about? Shoot us a message
on social media, or an email if there’s a guest you’d love to hear
from, or a particular topic you’d like Jenn to tackle.
- FOLLOW US. We have a newsletter, a
blog, and multiple threads of social media. Pick one that speaks to
you and meet us there!
- Support the podcast by checking out RUVI, a high performance
drinks that entirely fruits and veggies and nothing else, purchase
here and get a free shaker bottle with your first purchase https://impactyourfitness.thrivelife.com/ruvi